Wow, I’m feeling so blessed and appreciated! I have seen a lot of posts where people have been nominated for various awards, and I never imagined I would get nominated for one. I started this blog to write out my feelings on various aspects of my life and didn’t expect anyone to actually read any of them. However, I got onto my blog today with an AMAZING notification from invisible2001 (click on the name!) stating that she had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Invisible2001, thank you so much again! I really, truly appreciate it!! 😀
Now, I will complete the criteria for this award, which is:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Okay, I have thanked the lovely invisible2001 and am so very grateful for this nomination!
- I will see if I can’t figure this one out! Might need some help! 🙂
- Here are my 7 facts:
- I have 4 turtles: 3 box turtles and 1 tortoise (a post about them will be coming soon!). Their names are Gilbert, Jake, Perry, and Sweet Pea. 🙂
- I love sloths [almost] as much as I love turtles!
- I love to play tennis and was part of a team that won back-to-back state championships in high school.
- I have multiple jobs: I work at a science museum where I run birthday parties, summer camps, tours, and more. I run an after school science club for middle school-aged girls. I work at a greenhouse where I care for a wide variety of plants and am also able to care for and rehabilitate box turtles. I am a TA for one to two biology labs per semester.
- I love to geocache! I will be doing a post about geocaching in the near future (something to look forward to). It’s a wonderful hobby, and I recommend EVERYONE try it!
- I rarely ever wear make up. Yes, I put it on occasionally when I have a special occasion or just feel like looking pretty.
- I have an amazing, brilliant, handsome, sexy, perfect boyfriend! Yes, I am extremely lucky!
- Here are my 5 blogger nominations!
There are so many others I could nominate. I absolutely adore all of the blogs I am following for so many different reasons. There were at least 5 more that came to my head when making this list! For all those reading this post, I really appreciate you! Thank you for keeping this blog alive by reading my posts! For those of you that I nominated, I cannot wait to read your 7 facts and see who you nominated! 🙂